Security Patrols protect property, assets, or even lock up your site.
Through maintaining a high visibility presence they can deter illegal and inappropriate actions, observe for signs of crime, fire or disorder; then taking action and reporting any incidents to their client and emergency services as appropriate.
Patrols can be conducted internally or externally on a premises. Other abilities of having your property patrolled include; emergency response to alarm calls, checking on staff working outside of normal work hours and ensuring full lock up of your premises.
All our officers have the following;
- Police approved security licence
- Senior first aid certificate
- Trained in customer service
- WA Construction Blue Card (Safety induction for construction sites)
- Basic fire fighting and extinguisher training